Financial & Governance Services & Training
Accounting for Charities Trust will provide mobile mentoring/training services at a subsidised and affordable rate and these services include:-
- Xero and MYOB accounting software setup, training and support.
- Customised one-on-one financial management training to meet the needs of an organisation.
- Provide governance advice to Boards and Trustees. We have developed a WOF self evaluation checklist for committees/Boards.
- Strategic planning – assist your Not-For-Profit organisation in developing plans and planning for success.
- Fundraising assistance including application report writing, and liaison with funding providors.
- Workshops – ‘Finance & Governance Training for Not for Profits’. We have run these popular workshops for community organisations for Hutt City Council, Porirua City Council, Volunteer Porirua, Kapiti Coast District Council, Volunteer Kapiti, Upper Hutt City Council, Horowhenua City Council, Auckland Council, and Masterton Safe and Healthy Community Council.
- Health check of accounting systems/internal controls – we can review your systems on-site and provide ongoing training and support to increase your efficiency and compliance.
- Setting up legal entities – charitable trusts/incorporated societies.